K. R. MOHANAN MEMORIAL INTERNATIONAL DOCUMENTARY FESTIVAL
(6th Edition – 2023)
K. R. Mohanan Memorial International Documentary Festival for Documentary films of less than 20 minutes, is being annually organized by INSIGHT, the creative group, an association of amateur short film makers based at Palakkad with operations worldwide.
Our site: www.insighthecreativegroup.com
- R. Mohanan Memorial Documentary Award: Rs. 10, 000/- in cash + Trophy + Certificate
Participation certificates to all selected entries
GUIDELINES FOR SENDING IN ENTRIES
- The digital file in MP4 format with resolution suitable for projection.
- Properly filled up entry form with synopsis,
- Photo and Bio-data of director,
- Posters and Film Stills
Soft copies of the above may either be sent by ON LINE via Dropbox/ WeTransfer / Sendspace/ etc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- K. Ramakrishnan, Office Manager, Insight,
Shreyas, Kalvakulam Road, Palakkad- 678001, Kerala, India.
Entry fee of INR. 500/- for Indian entries and $ 10/- for entries from outside India.
- Transfer credited to INSIGHT the creative group, Current A/c Number: 34233290588 (IFSC Code : SBIN0000893 / MICR Code : SBIN0000893 / Branch Code : 893) English Church Road, Palakkad Branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA
- Sent by Crossed DD (drawn in the name of INSIGHT payable at Palakkad) to the postal address of C.K. Ramakrishnan above along with entry form and other documents. or
- Sent through Paypal (email@example.com). Cheques will not be accepted.
All the above are to be received by Insight on or before 31st December 2020. Entries lacking any of the requirements specified above will be excluded from the shortlisted entries submitted to the Jury and from screening during the festival.